Not the Twilight review.....YET.....  

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OK, my friends have all blogged about the movie. Me, I've been working. The good news is I am at the light at the end of the tunnel. Now, if I can get my house a little organized and that darned, stupid Christmas tree up, I will blog about the movie, as it will take too long (probably) in one sitting.

For those of you, who visit the blog and do not leave comments (so I don't really know who you are), you need to visit Stephanie's blog, Kristy's blog, and Yvonne's blog. Hmmm... You will definitely notice a theme. Heehee! Haahaa!

So, I leave you with: "Yes. No. To get to the other side. 1.77245..." and
"ARIZONA! How you likin da rain?"

(That was for you, girls, if you didn't figure that out.)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Not the Twilight review.....YET.....