It's been a long time  

Monday, March 15, 2010

Wow!
Can you believe it's been over a month since i posted? (OK, girls, I KNOW you believe it, but, hey,
give me a break here!)

Went out with some friends this past weekend. Celebrated Lisa's birthday! Had a blast! Starting to feel free and exhilarated! So many things going on!

Hate the daylight savings time. Ok, I really like the fact that it's lighter later, but HATE the fact
that I lose an hours of sleep.
And, if that isn't bad enough, Bo is sick.
Fever. Chills.
Sore throat.
I was up all night with her last night. Poor thing.
When I finally fell asleep, I woke up about a half hour later and checked on her.
She was awake. Lying in bed. Smiling.
Playing with her stuffed rabbit, Hobby Lobby
(the rabbit's name is a whole other story).

Went to Atlanta a few weeks ago with my friend, Lisa!
WOW!
What an absolutely beautiful city!!
Ate some wonderful Mexican and Italian food.
Window shopped.
Went to a 3-story Target for diapers (a birthday present for
my 1-year-old nephew ~ this was a request from his
mother, my sister).
Was going to learn some new things in Photoshop from
Lisa's sister, Kristen, but she got sick while we were up there.
Major bummer!
However, we plan to go back up there in the near future.

Otherwise, not much else going on here.
The girls are doing good in school.
Work is work (enough said).
Life is good.
And, I'm happy!
Happier than I have been in the last few years.
I feel as if a heavy burden has been lifted off of my shoulders, and
I'm learning to be me again, and I'm loving it!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ It's been a long time