Life, according to Bo  

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Had to run to the bank this morning. Bo went with me. Of course, she lucked out, as she got a lollypop ~ at 10:00 in the morning!!

Bo: "Oh, mommy! Look! A Lillypop!"

This "lillypop" got me thinking. She definitely has her very own vocabulary. Such as blutterflies and callapillars.

Then, there was the time in the garden. She was picking up camellia buds off of the ground and gently placing them in her blinged out ladybug purse. "Mommy! Look at all my contexts!" She kept repeating this over and over. To this day, I have no idea what it means!

Ah, but lillypops! That just makes me smile!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Life, according to Bo

  • Yvonne
    March 28, 2008 at 5:41 AM  

    Yo go girl! I am so proud of you and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the banner. I think this is going to be a good thing for you, I know it has been for me. Can't wait to hear more.
    YOUR BEST FRIEND!

  • Kimberly
    March 28, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!! I'm so happy you're blogging! I feel more cheerful already! :)

    Also, lillypop has to be the cutest almost-word EVER!

    And I think you will find all the books I suggested addicting- I know I did. They were all "stay up all night until they're done" books. :) Especially the Twilight books. SO SO good.

  • kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes
    March 28, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

    help.... she had help?? who?? lol... i love "lillypop" that is too too cute! i'm so glad you are blogging... it will surely help ya in your scrappin addiction.. and it will fuel our need to blog stalk!

    your banner looks sOOO cool! i'm totally envious of your ability to make a cool banner!

    yea nita! :)