Syd's funny.....  

Saturday, March 29, 2008

We had a girl's night planned for tonight. A trip into the LSS to see Yvonne's vinyl chandelier masterpiece! A jot into Target for a few needed things. And then off to see Daddy at work ~ the kids always love this! Needless to say, it was VERY easy for the girls to convince me that we needed to go to Sonny's for dinner. Did I mention that I hate cooking? Not really the cooking aspect of it. Just the part where I have to figure out WHAT I am going to make.

I digress. Anyways, I pull into the drive through at Sonny's to place our order.

Syd: "Mommy, aren't we going in to eat?"
me: "No, just picking the food up in the drive through."
Syd: "You mean, THIS is the NEW AND IMPROVED Sonny's?"

Ha! If she only knew....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Syd's funny.....