Still here.....  

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm not dead, if that's what you're wondering! I admit, I have been SO busy the last month, and I've had very little down time. I haven't even purused my favorite blogs; it's been that hectic!

Scrapbooked with the girls last Friday night! So what I needed! Especially after my car got hit in the parking lot of Longhorns! Some jerk backed into the driver's side back door, and put this dent in the door. Ugh! I was NOT happy about that!!!

On Saturday, me and the girls went shopping and bumming around with Yvonne and Bre. I had to stop by Walmart to find some buttons, and Bre got out of the car....and slammed the driver's side back door. And, guess what? I heard this PLOING sound. At about the same time, Yvonne and I whip our heads around to look at the car. And, low and behold, the darned, offending dent POPPED OUT! I started laughing, I got so excited! Woohoo!

Other than that, I've been working and working and working. Add to this, I want to enter a scrapbook contest, and I really need to work on that! So, I promise, I will post some pictures this weekend....And, leave comments! That way, I know you're dropping by to say "hi" or just to find out what the hell has happened in my life now!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Still here.....