I didn't even know this...  

Monday, June 23, 2008

The girls and I went to a birthday party the other evening....it was a co-worker's son's b-day party. Well, there were approximately 15 people there that I work with. Bo, of course, was being her usual party self! Apparently, she told my manager's husband, Bill, that, "My mimi takes her teeth out at night!"

Gina mentioned this to me this morning. Hummmmm...I wasn't aware that my mother had dentures. So, when I asked my mom what may have prompted this? Well, my mother does wear a retainer throughout the day, and apparently, she took it out the other night when the girls spent the night. So, poor Bill. He now thinks my mom wears dentures!! Ha! Bo ~ the crazy little girl!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ I didn't even know this...