I've been tagged......  

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yvonne tagged me so here it goes....

A: Attached or single? Married for 15 years

B: Best friends? Yvonne, Kristy, Stephanie

C: Cake or Pie? Pie, especially French silk pie! Yum!

D: Day of choice? Friday

E: Essential item? cheese or garlic. Most definitely Garlic!! Like reeking of garlic!

F: Favourite colour? Red

G: Gummy bears or worms? Neither. Hello? What happened to chocolate? This question should have been "What is your favorite type of candy?".

H: Hometown? Ocala, Fl

I: Favourite indulgence? Facials and IPL's.

J: January or July? July!

K: Kids? Syd and Bo

L: Life isn't complete without....? My family; food, especially dessert; and my camera!!!

M: Marriage date? 3-17-93

N: Number of brothers & sisters? 1 brother, 3 sisters

O: Oranges or apples? apples

P: Phobias? SPIDERS!

Q: Quotes: Life is not about the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

R: Reason to smile? My girls and the silly things they say :D

S: Season? Spring

T: Tag 5 People: Well, this would be really easy, except for the fact, that 1)they've already been tagged and 2)they don't have a blog.. Ugh! Um, Stephanie? When you gonna get that blog going?

U: Unknown facts: I sort my clothes by jeans, pants, shorts, short-sleeves, etc. and my hangers all have to go the same way. It'll drive me bonkers if it's out of order!

V: Veggie? Broccoli

W: Worst habit: I'm a chaotic neat freak! Does this make any sense?

X: X-ray or Ultrasound? X-rays. They're not as messy as ultrasounds with all that ultrasound gel.

Y: Your favourite food? Good Chinese food!!

Z: Zinc or sunscreen? Sunscreen. And, yes, Yvonne, there is a difference.....duh?!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ I've been tagged......