It's almost here........  

Monday, November 17, 2008

I can hardly stand it! Less than 4 days left....

It's what I've been waiting for....

TWILIGHT!

AHHHHHH!!

I swear, I could just talk about Twilight ALL DAY long!! It's great to have friends who are SO anticipating this movie along with me. At least, I know I'm not the only crazy one. I feel like I'm about 16 again.....waiting for this movie to come out!

And guess what? Summit Entertainment has purchased the rights on the other three books. AND..... Look for New Moon to be released in 2010!! Yep, you read it right!! I wish it was like ready NEXT week! (I know, I'm dreaming....).

Gotta go get me some vampire teeth. And, yes, I still need to get my T-shirt....Ahhhh! Can't wait!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ It's almost here........