I run with vampires....  

Tuesday, November 4, 2008



Just HAD to have this! I SO totally LOVE it! It's classy, and when I'm wearing it, you can't really tell what it says. Only a true twilighter can appreciate this. So, Kristy! Look what I got! Ha! Ha!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ I run with vampires....

  • kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes
    November 4, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

    LMAO!!!!!! I SOOO ALMOST GOT THAT FOR YOU!!!!! SERIOUSLY! I was looking at it, and thinking "Nita keeps saying she wishes she could be a vampire" and I couldn't for the life of me remember if you wore silver.... I hesitated... looks like it was a good thing!!!! OMG! HOW WEIRD!!!! I am totally jealous!!!

    But I have something up my sleeve.. you'll just have to wait :)

  • Yvonne
    November 7, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

    Love the bracelet, it is so totally you. Guess what I saw on tv, Trailers for TWILIGHT. Getting close now!!!!!