And the Christmas picture  

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

OK! Since everyone who I sent a Christmas card to has seen this, I figured I would post my absolutely favorite picture! I took the girls out to take the annual Christmas picture ~ I must admit, it is the ONLY Christmas tradition I do with any regularity each year. Though, I think one year, I took the picture, and due to time constraints, I didn't mail out the cards.

Anyhoo...This was the AWESOME picture.....(drum roll, please)......



I am SO happy with the way it turned out. In fact, just last night, I played around with it (AGAIN), printed out the picture, and put it into a frame. And for those of you into digital scrapbooking, I made a kick-butt transparent frame, which I mounted to the glass around the opening of the picture. It is SO me!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ And the Christmas picture