I'm back....  

Sunday, June 13, 2010


Cabo San Lucos....
That is where I was last week.
This was the view from my hotel room. Alas, I have the life.
It was a much needed vacation. Plenty of relaxation.
And, I swear, I drank more this past week than I've drank in the last
TEN YEARS!!
Yes, you read that right.
:D
But, I drank responsibly.
I also learned how to make killer guacamole from scratch. Yum!
Real, authentic guacamole and salsa verde are to die for!

I had a blast!! We ate at Mi Casa one night, and then partied at
the Cabo Wabo Cantina later that night!
For anyone who is not aware....
the Cabo Wabo Cantina is the bar that
Sammy Hagar (formerly of Van Halen) owns.
They make the BEST Midori sours there!!
And the house band......
Well, they rocked!!!

I really had mixed feelings about coming back.
I was so relaxed, but I missed my girls terribly....
SO glad to be back. Alas, I now have a week of work....
THEN
I'm leaving for Key West!

It truly sucks not to be me!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button