The thing that made my day!  

Friday, April 4, 2008

I admit, I've been having a crazy week, especially at work! My mom and sister are in Hong Kong currently visiting my relatives, so mom has been gone from work....by the way, my mom and I work together. So, anyways, this has made my work-life hectic! But enough of that, as I don't want to talk about work ~ have to deal with it enough every day!

My husband's aunt sent me an e-mail, she received from a friend, which complimented the photography on my blog! Yeah! Thank you, thank you! This really made my day, as Kathy wrote "those photos were, hands down, of professional quality." I know my family says this to me, but they're my family. They're SUPPOSE to say things to boost my morale! So, for someone who doesn't know me to say that....well, needless to say, it made my day!

And to top it off, my BFF, Yvonne, had a scrapbook layout posted on Teresa Collins's blog. Teresa Collins is a big name in scrapbooking for those of you who don't know this. She just released her own line of papers and embellishements this year! So, Yvonne made a layout using Teresa's stuff, and then, she forwarded it to Teresa! And, guess what? Teresa posted the LO on her blog!!! You can't get much better than this, except...you could have Tara Whitney post a picture of yours on her blog (I can dream). You can check out Yvonne's layout at http://www.teresacollins.typepad.com/.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ The thing that made my day!

  • Yvonne
    April 5, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

    You so are my BFF, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have even tried. So- thank you. I have been telling you about your photogs--You have an amazing gift, an amazing eye, if you want this I think you could go all the way. I know I believe in you.

  • kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes
    April 5, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

    Nita.. i am not family and i think you take AMAZING pictures! i'm w/ yvonne. i totally think you could go all the way w/ your photography as well!