Contemplations...  

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Life changes from day to day; it changes constantly. Things that SHOULD be a constant in our life change; we evolve. We grow with that change, and we adapt. But what happens when you cannot grow with the change? When you cannot adapt?

You must create a new path...a new road of life to travel. You close the "chapter" on one aspect of your life and begin anew. Proceeding with cautiousness but a with a new appreciation of what came before. Now open to all possibilities. Searching for a purpose.

Pretty short, but deep for one who rarely blogs, huh? Needless to say, change is coming, and it's all around me. I'm hesitant about it, because, honestly, who really deals well with change? But, I have my friends and family to help me through this. I know I will come out of this a stronger person, and with that, I will also have more of an appreciation for my friends and family. You all know who you are, and that I love you dearly.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Contemplations...

  • Yvonne
    February 4, 2009 at 1:15 PM  

    Yes, we will be here for you, whatever you need. I know that you are a strong person and even though you will good days and bad days I KNOW that you will be okay. You're a good momma and a beautiful person just remember that in the down times. I am very thankful I can call you my BFF and feel very blessed to have you in my life.

  • kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes
    February 4, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

    i couldn't say it any better than y.... i know you will come out of this sunny on the other side :)

  • What Eye C...
    February 6, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

    Yes, you can count on your BFF's to be there for you!

    One's life is not as fixed as one believes. Surprises may lie in store for you, the unexpected often tends to happen, sometimes bringing in its train the most delightful change in one's life or circumstances.

    Yes...we will be there!