Lost treasures....  

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It seems like I am always on the quest for the "perfect picture". Of course, it has to always be a new current picture.
But, sometimes, it's so exciting to come across one picture you have forgotten about. One picture that totally captures the essence of the one you are photographing.
I have to say, this is one of those pictures.
The childlike innocence. Peaceful. And, of course, the flowers, which I ABSOLUTELY love!!

Of course, I haven't edited it, yet. Just too many things going on around here. Between work and life. Kids. There is just never time for me.

BUT, this Friday, I will be getting together with the BFF's to scrapbook. Much needed time. Good food. Happy juice. Time to just play and create.

These are the times I cherish. Can't wait!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Lost treasures....