What to say...  

Monday, February 2, 2009

HMM. I have to admit, blogging has been the furthest thing on my mind. Too many issues I am currently dealing with, and I admit, I really don't want to dwell on them right now. Maybe at a later time, but for now, well....

Still have my Christmas tree up! Yes, you read that correctly. My goal was to have it put away this past weekend. Maybe this weekend.

I'm getting ready to make dinner. Maybe I'll work on a new header later. The one that's there is a little boring, I know. I really need to post pictures, too! Will work on that.

Did I tell you I discovered Facebook? OMG! I have caught up with so many friends from high school! Even friends I see occasionally around town but never have the time to call. And, guess what? I discovered that I LOVE to take pictures. I just am lousy at actually posting them (does this seem to surprise anyone?)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ What to say...