It's just another day....  

Saturday, April 19, 2008


This is how I feel like I look right now!!

I swear! It only happens to me... Started off yesterday with a massive migraine, which went away after some medicine and a nap, in the morning. Then, I had to take Bo to the doctor, as her wrist has been swollen for some days now. This occurred when she was goofing around the house. I was unaware that she had fallen, but when I noticed her wrist, she told me that she "fell off the red stool." She is such a busy body, and she is always getting hurt. I can honestly say, I do not remember one specific occasion when she was complaining of her wrist.

Anyways, I took her to the doctor, who then sent her for an x-ray. So, to the radiology office to get an x-ray. The wait wasn't bad, but who really wants to wait to get an x-ray on their day off? Good news was, there was no break. Possibly just a sprain.

Well, by the time we were finished, it was time to pick up Syd from school. While we were in the car line, I got a call from my neighbor across the street. She had been sick and was at the doctor's, and she was wondering if I wouldn't mind to let her dogs into the house, as she had left them outside 5 hours ago. Oh, I didn't mind. The girls and I got home, walked across the street, and went into Cathy's backyard. I could hear the dogs barking on the other side of the house, and I wanted to call to them to make myself known before I just walked into their line of sight. Well, of course, Bo has to walk in front of us by 20 or more feet. I kept yelling at Bo to come back to me, but the child has a mind of her own. AND, of course, the dog runs around the corner and bites Bo's thigh. As soon as Sierra realized WHO it was, she let go. (I know this sounds horrible, but it was actually not as scary as it sounds.) Of course, at this time, I really only thought the dog knocked Bo down. I picked her up (she was crying) and walked up the porch to let the dogs in. Bo is still crying and saying, "The doggie bit me!" Yeah, right....well, anyways, I noticed a small hole in her pants. I pulled her pants down right there on the porch, and low and behold, there was a puncture in her upper thigh. Ugh!

Then, to top it all off, I ended up taking the girls to Michael's to look for watercolor paints. They picked out their supplies. I pay for them, and when I go to look for the keys, um, no keys. We walk to the car, look through the window, and there are the keys sitting in the passenger seat. So, I had to call the DH to come and unlock the door.

It would be really nice to have an uneventful day. Luckily, I had one of those today. Got some work done for the office and even managed to post on my blog. Hope tomorrow is uneventful as today!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ It's just another day....