I DID IT!!!  

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finally! Found a 3-column blog template that I like. Finally got it to work! Yes, I deleted my slide and some other things....ok, lots of other things....but this happened way before this template! Will work on this over the weekend. Need to download pictures. Post more about my life...BUT, I love this!!

Notice the cool little red butterfly in the right upper corner? I LOVE IT! It's so me! I know the header doesn't look right, but I'll work on this, too. Just need a little more time :D

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ I DID IT!!!

  • kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes
    August 6, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

    ok.
    i sooo need to know where you found this. i've been DYING for a 3-column for-like-ever!!!

    i LOVE it.. and it is SO you! (loving all the red.. ya know that!)

    see ya soon :)

  • Breanna
    August 7, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

    OMJJ [[ Oh my Joe Jonas ]]

    I love this template.

    It's so pretty and it so looks like you.

    lol, I like the red butterfly to! :]

    I also think that the pic that you have of Syd and Bo is cute to.

    ...Well, can't wait for tomorrow!

    See you then! :] <33

  • Yvonne
    August 7, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

    I'm so proud of you, you have joined the blog world once again. Let's hope this time you keepit up,lol. And I do so love this template.