OK, Yvonne......  

Friday, August 15, 2008


This one's for you! So, I don't even want to hear it! I admit, I have not posted any scrapbooking pages/projects. That would entail scanning images and just digging them out of the massive pile of things I need to file, but I promise, I will do this within the next month.....

Nothing really new here. The girls are getting ready to start school...Um, thank goodness! I think I've had enough of the fighting, screaming, and yelling to last me until next summer!

Hopefully, I will have time to update my blog this weekend, so just check back! I want to sit down and make a new banner, or at least, incorporate something to fit into the box at the top...Projects, projects, and more projects!

P.S. That is a "tattoo" by Bo's eye. She HAD to have one there!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ OK, Yvonne......