Some scrappy goodness....  

Friday, August 22, 2008



I just wanted a simple layout. One that would challenge me to use only a few embellishments. Well, this was it. I used a chipboard butterfly covered with a small piece of patterned paper, one Prima bling, and a piece of jute ribbon. Obviously, I did use a 12 x 12 piece of patterned paper. All the rest of the "embellishments" were created with stamps, paint, and pearl-x, which is fast becoming a favorite of mine!!

Just wanted to share something else; I love scrapbooking, but my passion is photography. BUT, I admit, I am sadly lacking in that area of my life right now. Work seems to consume me, but I promise, I am trying to cut back. At least for the sake of my house, which has fallen into total disarray, my kids, and my garden! I am so waiting for the cooler weather, which I love, so I can piddle outside in my yard among the butterflies, ladybugs, and flowers! I SO love this!

We have been having a lot of rain due to Fay. And, unlike some of my friends, who are complaining about the rain, I admit...I love it! Especially the kind that comes with a big storm like this. The total power unleashed....Nature in it's element. The raw fury (but we really haven't seen any of this). She is definitely a force to be reckoned with, and no one stands in her way. Kind of like She-Ra!! Ha! Which my girls totally are into right now!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Some scrappy goodness....