What I did last night  

Saturday, August 23, 2008



Are you guys shocked speechless yet? I know, amazing what I can post when I totally neglect work and my house!! LOL! Made this page last night when I got together with the girls. Feel like I actually accomplished something....it was really the ONLY thing I accomplished yesterday. It was great to get out and spend time with everyone. As usual, Gaye had us in stitches....she's so much fun. Stephanie was asking about dinner within the hour, which is no new surprise. What would we do without her? And, of course, I cannot forget Yvonne and Bre, who were both a big help with Bo! Then, it was wonderful to see Kristy and Mason!! They just popped in to say "hi". Really missed you, girl!

Anyways, I need to go and clean house. So far, I haven't managed to get anything done this morning besides playing with my blog and watching She-ra with the girls. This just brings back such fond childhood memories!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ What I did last night

  • kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes
    August 23, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

    ok. apparently i need to get my scrap on.... when you are posting more than me in that area there is something wrong!

    i totally love this.. i was eyeballing it from the door last night! i love the little punch.. and the colors... and those mm stickers... i've been contemplating getting those for a week now!

    glad you had fun! :)