Needing this!  

Thursday, July 9, 2009



Have you seen this little beauty? I'm thinking I may have to get one of these! So many possibilities!! And, I totally love the fact that I can make my own brads in the coordinating colors I need. HMM...
And, they are giving one away!!! Just click on the photo, and it will take to you their blog, where you can sign up and win one too!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Needing this!

  • Yvonne
    July 9, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

    Okay if you win we share and if I win we share, either way we both win:)

  • Julieta
    July 10, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

    Hi Nita! :) Thanks for your comment on my Blog! I don't know all the things about your idiom too. I'm learning in a private place, after school and this is my last year.
    what's the meaning of "Brad Maker"? I mean, what's the use for that? Beacuse I didn't understand :(
    Hoping an answeeeer :)
    xoxo
    Juli :)