The little guy  

Sunday, July 19, 2009

This is my other nephew, Hagan. He's, oh, about 5 months old now. And, I'm a bad aunt....I really haven't taken any pictures of him. Why? Because there are always people around. He's always being passed from one family member to another. He has goofy hair :D I swear, his hair sticks up everywhere! It's the wierdest thing! And, yes, he's a chubba-wubba. He was at the doctor's about two weeks ago, and the boy weighs over 20 pounds! Yes, you read that right. He's a big boy!

Bo calls him "Mr. Angrypants" or "Mr. Madpants", as he always seems to be in a snit about something. But more recently, Mr. Angrypants is becoming a little happier, and my sister is also a little happier!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ The little guy

  • Yvonne
    July 20, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

    Love the new banner!!! proud of you for working on it and wow what a great picture.
    Hagan is completely adorable and just has those little baby rolls you want to kiss and love on. Glad he is getting happier, I know that will make Dawn's life a little easier.
    Thanks for finally sharing a picture of him on your blog!