You did what?  

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Syd was sitting on the couch, when she asked me if she could turn the air conditioner on. I told her it would be okay if she turned it down a little.

A few minutes later, I was sitting her on the computer, and I was FREEZING!! For those of you who know me, I am NEVER cold! I swear I am a perpetual hot flash!

m: "What temperature did you turn the air conditioner down to?"
Syd: "47."
m: "What? Did you say '47'?"
Syd: "yes."

I really thought she was kidding when she said that. When I pressed the button, sure enough. She had turned the AC down to 47 freaking degrees!! Does your AC really cool things that low? Wouldn't the unit start to freeze? Heck, the inside temp had only gotten down to 74, and I was cold!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ You did what?