I want these for Christmas..  

Friday, July 10, 2009

I was stalking my blogs today, and I came across this on my friend's blog. In case you are wondering what to buy me for Christmas, I really, really want these!!!!!





Apparently, Mattel is jumping on the Twilight kick, and I couldn't be happier! At least, I have two little girls, who love playing with Barbies. I have an excuse!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ I want these for Christmas..

  • kristy.lynn @ kristy.makes
    July 11, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

    i know. i'm thinking i really might need these.

    REALLY.

    and i have a boy. so how do i explain that one?!?! lol..

    btw... it's not my christina.. it's christina padilla.. i couldn't get my christina to read a book if her life depended on it!!

  • Yvonne
    July 11, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

    you are kidding right??? I know you ARE serious. I saw these in Barnes and Nobles a while back and they were $145.00. I wonder if these are less expensive versions!